Needing to take care of sleeplessness could be stressful, and therefore that you don’t need to have the practice of finding relief to simply put in extra stress. The hints included within this short article make an effort to lower your stress levels and supply you with a few insomnia coping method......Read More
Dr. Vinay Tantuway is an Orthopaedic Surgeon. He is Specialist in sports medicine and arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder, hip and knee. In addition, he is an associate professor of the orthopedic surgery department at the index medical college hospital and research center Indore (India).
Dr. Vinay Tantuway also works as shoulder and knee surgeon at his Arthros Clinic at Sahaj Hospital in Indore, India. He is a founder of Aarthros Group which is an Orthopaedic clinical group.
Dr. Vinay Tantuway specializes in arthroscopic and minimally invasive surgery of the knee, Shoulder and Elbow. He routinely treats elite and professional athletes, with a particular interest in shoulder and elbow injuries in sports.
- Under Graduate MBBS
- Post Graduate MS
- Gender Male
- Hospital Affiliations Affiliated Bt Bajaj Finserv Insurance
- Experience / Tranining Fellowship in Arthroscopy & Sports Injury
- Medical School MBBS - Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur, 2002 MS - Orthopaedics - Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal
- Residency Indore
- Certifications Fellowship in Joint Replacement - Germany, 2011
- Leadership Roles Arthroscopic and minimally invasive surgery of the knee, Shoulder and Elbow
- Orthopaedic Surgeon