* Selected through All India Entrance Examination in Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sewagram (MGIMS).
* Completed MBBS in 1998 & MD (Medicine) in 2004 - 1st Attempt
* Over the last 15 years, he has a rich experience in Cardio-Diabetology.
He adopts the best practices and international standards in Cardio-Diabetes care.
His approach is very systematic and personalized.
Ever since the time he started practicing way back in 2005, he has always ensured to treat the condition based on the patient's symptoms, duration of illness, complications of Cardio-Diabetes conditions and other necessary case history so as to address the problem from its root.
He has a chamber that holds a strategic location in Undri.
He has become one of the most significant point of contacts for the Cardio-diabetic patients within the city, as the treatment quality has always been very dependable as per the feedback received from the previous patients.
* Currently attached to various reputed hospitals as a panel consultant Cardio-Diabetologist viz:
- Noble Hospital, Hadapsar
- Villoo Poonawalla Memorial Hospital, Hadapsar
- Sahyadri Hospital, Hadapsar
- Ruby Hall Clinic, Wanowarie
- Inamdar Hospital, Fatima Nagar
* He is recognized by Medical Council of India as a:
- Professor, PostGraduate teacher & examiner.
- Faculty for Research Methodology training & Medical Teaching Technology.
* His several research papers have been published in peer reviewed national and international journals.
* He has been invited as a speaker / chairperson at several CMEs & conferences.
* Apart from serving in the well-known hospitals in Pune, following social responsibility, he has also worked in remote areas of Betul district (M.P.), Shirdi under rural service project and helped the downtrodden.