10 Useful Body Care Tips And Tricks You Probably Didn't Know About
Let’s face it, buying all these beauty products can seriously add up. Face washes, face masks, hair care, lip care, the list can go on and on. But we all want to look good, look healthy and attractive. That’s just human nature. We want to look good and we strive for that.
Well, there is some good news. Turns out you don’t have to go to Sephora or any other beauty store and spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars on products. There are actually different ways that you can get a gorgeous look and you can find it all at home. It’s cheaper and might even be more effective.
If you want to know some useful body care tips and tricks that are completely natural, check out these 10 ideas. You can find them at your home and it won’t take long to do at all. Some of them may work for you more than the others, but they are all worth giving it a shot.
1. Believe it or not, salt water does wonders for your skin. Simply dissolve salt in water, making it pretty concentrated, and soak the towel in the solution. Apply the towel to your face for about ten minutes. Your face will look so fresh and it’ll reduce any swelling you may have.
2. You don’t need lip fillers to make your lips look fuller. All you need is a toothbrush and some oil, any kind of oil. Simply apply the oil onto a soft toothbrush and rub it gently on your lips for about a minute. You’ll see a significant difference in how your lips look.
3. We all hear a lot about coconut oil, but olive oil works WONDERS for your skin. Simply massage your face with olive oil to help make your skin fairly clean, soft, smooth and fairly matte.
4. Getting ready for a big date and notice a massive pimple on your cheek? Don’t worry, there’s a way to remove it fairly quickly. Just put some honey on the pimple and leave it on for about 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, wash it off with some warm water. This method works for a lot of people and it’ll reduce the size of your pimple, making it less noticeable.
5. If you don’t have honey at home, redness-reducing eye drops work just as well. All you have to do is soak a cotton pad in some of the eye drop solution and put the cotton in the freezer for about 3-5 minutes. After, simply press the cotton pad against the inflamed area.
6. Coming home from a crazy night out and ran out of makeup remover? Don’t worry about it, if you have clean water and olive oil laying around you’re good! Just mix a 3:1 ratio of clean water to olive oil in a glass jar and shake it well. It works like a charm! And it’s all natural too.
7. Ingrown hairs are pretty frustrating. Baking soda can actually help out! All you have to do is mix in a small bowl, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of ground oatmeal and 1 tablespoon of water. Mix it pretty well so it’ll turn into a thick paste. Then put the mixture to the skin and let it sit there for 5 minutes. Then rinse it off with some hot water.
8. Baking soda also works to reduce dark circles and bags under your eyes. All you have to do it add a teaspoon of baking soda to a glass of hot water or tea and stir. Once you do this, soak a cotton pad in this mix and apply it under your eyes. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes and then wash it off.
9. People spend a ton of money on hair masks to help their damaged hair. But all you really need is a banana. Take 1 banana, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon of honey and ½ glass of dark beer. Put all these ingredients into a small bowl and mix it till it’s smooth. Put the mix into your hair for a couple of hours. Then wash it with warm water. If you do this once a week, you’ll notice a change in your hair!
10. If you want longer eyelashes all you need is to combine coconut oil with lavender essential oil. So ½ teaspoon of coconut oil and 2 to 4 drops of lavender essential oil. Take a Q-tip and apply this mix to the lashes, covering them from root to tip. Do this at least three times a week.
Back To Home